08 May 2009

Peaceful

today i go 2 skul as usual...same ..oso quiet..
ntg special happened .....
today our skul got a function.
~~minggu bahasa malaysia.~~
got many activities
like...sing song..speech...d most interesting is..
~~drama~~haha...5art stn...geng..
admired ....

tis few day..my sis n bro..sick...
1 week did not go study...
c doctor..3 time....
Luckily..i m not sick..still healthy..hope can keep it well..
haha...

I m still mis my crazy family member..
long time no c them le..
wana wait until holiday jz can meet leh..
but they bz of d fashion show...
anyway..hope they can make perfect in fashion show...
when june..i wil go c the show..
jia you yahzz....
still gt10 day..wana facing exam lol...
try my best to do it well..
oso hope all my fren can passed with flying colour result..


All d best^^
Take care all my fren..
aspecially xin ni
kitty n wenzye...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment