28 May 2009

Nice dayzz...

Yes...exam finished..hurray....
last paper Moral...luckily not very difficult...(still ok 4 me..)
tmr i m going 4 travel(Pulau Redang...)~d place i like d most...
I like d sea...very clean n beautiful...nicezzz....

but after exam..result come out...haiz...
tis time exam result sure bad...
cos i din study properly...
i feel uncertain of my future...
don think so much lol..
after 2 year jz think....haha...
enjoy my holidaysss....wkk..

tmr go travel reli excited leh...haha..
avting haven prepare yet...

i had ting clear of avting...
now..my life bcm more happy...
don think so much..tat is a good method...haha..
i wil enjoy my life...
today i m sot ady...
keep laughing,,,....hahahahaha...
mood so gud...wonderful life....
excited.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment