27 March 2011

my life!!

I'm back after i've disappeared for a long time...xD
I'm getting lazier and lazier to update my blog....
but nw i'm here to talk abt my life...

Recently, of cos the important thing is i just  took my result on this wednesday..
Ermm...have no idea abt it..
but stil..i've satisfied vf it...haha...
after i'd taken the result..
for sure...i'd gone to have my lunch and green box with fren..
there got abt 20++ ppls..
its quiet many..and i dont think it wil happen agn..
its bcos avone have their own direction to go..
have their own dream to achieve....
anyway..
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE....

College life..
i tot i would be rather more free and more relaxing...
but it seems like i become more busy and more tired...
i need to accept tis kind of life of a few year...
should appreciate it..xDD...


我突然觉得。。
原来我没有梦想。。
我不清楚我自己要的是什么。。

No comments:

Post a Comment