13 January 2011

enjoy?..nope..xD

I woke up early in the morning to hv my breakfast..
today is thursday(hv no class today)..xD
quiet hapi when i received a msg ytd...hehe..
wats tat??..its my basic computing class has been cancelled..
Basic computing..its a quiet boring sub to me..
basically..i totally not interest in computing..
well...i stil hv to go on..
cos its oso a compulsary sub..
so far..hw was my college life??
I don really know abt it...
jz knew tat i'll hv a lot of assignment and project soon...
wat a stressful lifestyle...
i'm worrying abt the presentation...
well..i admit tat my eng speaking is nt tat good...
but for the presentation...
fluency carry quite a lot of marks(wil be freaking nervous toward it)...
college's life should go on for abt 4 years...
hw am i suppose to face it?..blur..>.<...

there r diffs btw skul n college..
its no more uniform...
n i need to drive everyday to my college...
quiet tired.(but i don mind)..
its bcos..i love my home..
"HOME IS WER THE HEART IS..."
**n..n..
all the note must print by ourself thro online,...
no more copy..no more ppl ll copy it for u...

at here...
i want to thank to my fren n of cos my family..
thanks for all ur concern n caring...
i really appreciate it...
I LOVE U GUYS..xDDD...

No comments:

Post a Comment