01 July 2010

About her^^

Should upload before u go...
last saturday...my fren suddenly sent a msg for me...
"hey,dear..today free to meet vf me?
tis time must take photo lo..
today wil be the last time v meet...
next time should be on 2011"...
Oh no...it 's such a bad news for me...
didnt get ready to receive tis news..
although i know sabah is not so far...
but my mood~~don't know how to say it out...
I learned many things from her..
somemore she is willingly to teach me without scolding ...
she helps me when i faced any difficulties...
she owes telling me..:"if got anything need my help
jz call me la"..
tis kind of ppl is going to extinct...
anyway..
Ni..i wish u all the best..
take care yahz...
next time when u come back..
i think i ady take car license le...lolxx...
i fetch u next time...haha...


HOPEFULLY^^

No comments:

Post a Comment