27 November 2009

TAIWAN TRIP>>>
HURAY!!
Our g@nG...!!
i like she...she so cute..haha...
behind us got penguin....hehe...



At the bus sang K....haha...
Vf my mum...
my family!!
i went to taiwan 8day...
included happiness n sadness...
happiness is a lot of thing to eat n buy...
avday shopping...enjoy....
sadness thing...
my dog(rocky) passed away...
lolxx...during tis few day i ady tot a lot of thing..
i was clear what should i do...
I oso duno y i wil keep thinking it...i should stop it..
cant make it til deep...lolxx...
b4 i bck tat day...
me,my sis .hui ern and her sis..
we 4 ppl at hotel chat a lot of thing..
so funny ..haha..
i reli admire ern...she is so brave..
she was siad out all her feel to 'the person'..
it is reli good...haha..
if 4 me,i sure keep all the thing inside my heart...
appear a while n suddenly disappear...lolxx...








No comments:

Post a Comment