29 November 2009

MY MOOD^^

am i a happy ppl??
i don think so...
i kept a lot of thing inside my heart..
nobody know wat i m thinking...
nobody know wat i wan...
i hope i wil have a good listener..
but no...(mayb i no ez to trust a ppl)...
a lot of ppl cal me open up my heart..
but definitely difficult for me...
after i came bck from taiwan..
i duno y i suddenly felt lonely...
i felt moody...
i hate tis feeling...
i definitely don like it....
but i cant control it...
i pray to b a strong person...
i pray to b a happy person....
but said ez la....
....
holiday....
no any plan ady...
ady no mood for shopping...
no mood for think abt tat...
^^good job....
WELL..
i m reli lucky....
bcos of...(i relize it earlier)>>>
ytd i felt surprise
cos a old old fren cal me
although we long time no see
but she stil no forget me leh...(touch leh)
when i saw her name on my ph
i shock eh...
cos she is having STPM now...
so i wil felt shock....
XIN NI>>>
-she is a good listener for everyone...
-she know all ppl as well....
-when i go out yam cha vf her...
after came bck i wil felt relax...
cos she wil help me solve any problem
tat i faced....
-she look so fierce(but don let her look cheat u)
haha....she is very sampat de...
-is she..let me know a lot of thing..
-teach me a lot of thing...
i m reli proud to have tis kind of fren...
she is only the one i trust....
she is only the one i nid said thx to her....
she is only the one i love so much...wkk...
few years ago..i almost lost tis kind of fren..
but finally i didnt lost ....
i believe in fate....
thx god for give me the good 'present'..
...
today i went to wenzye's house...
to take the present for her...
i jz wana to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u..(although ady late)
although we r not good like B4...
although i ady changed skul...
but...i hope we r stil fren...
and hope u wil be more confident
and smile owes....^^
i ady put down all the thing abt tat...
i could not felt sad abt tat....


1 more day...
november wil end up...
new month is coming..
merry chrismas is coming..
1 more month...
new year coming....
i reli hope the time wil stop here....
but i know i should look toward...
many thing i nid to think arrr..
many work i nid to do arrrrrrr....
trouble arrrrrrrrrr......
especially...(ntg la)
....
WELL...
hope my mood wil b good tmr....
hope hope hope hope.............

No comments:

Post a Comment