11 September 2010

Life..

I've learned one thing in life
--don't expect too much, in fact, don't expect anything at all,
coz u'll only be disappointed.Expect nothing, expect the worst,
for u'll only be pleasantly surprised--
LIVE FOR TODAY, PRAY FOR TMR...
cos we don't know wat wil happen in the nxt second...!!
Always be appreciate and treasure wat i've now..
and from now onwards i wouldn't blame for anything...
hv to share something tat i've seen in my fren's blog...
Life is beauty, admire it...
Life is a game, play it........
Life is an adventure, dare it...
Life is luck, make it....
am feel meaningful eh..^^
HEY, frenzz...
let us make our life be more colourful and meaningful...



My holiday wil be end up by next week..
i've doin ntg in tis holiday..
i not even touch my books..
am i a form 5 student?? I doubt..=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment