18 August 2010

Stop it!!

I have to says:u should learn how to respect ppl...
although u dunno wat is the meaning of respect...
Jz go and take dictionary for checking..
It's reli an ez action...
Or ur house din have dictionary??
nvm , u can borrow vf me..
i'm willing to borrow u...
if u wan to know the meaning of respect...
i think not only me willingly to borrow dict for u..
i think many ppl oso willing to borrow it for u...
Another thing u should learn is independent...
don't make th small thing to a vry BIG thing...
it's not good for everyone.....
Don't trying to hurt ppl agn and agn...
stop it now plz...
Sometimes u hurt ppl without notice by other...
but u can bluff everyone...u can't bluff urself...
If one time, ur fren do something bad behind u or betray u..
and finally u know it..u notice it..
den i ask u..
wat is ur feeling???
I think u wil feel dissapointed too..
and tat time u hv no the right to say y my fren treat me like tat...
cos u're doing the same thing right now....
tat's all i want to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment