02 April 2010

jz want to say...

rushed my homework jz now...i supposed to know how to do,but i would faced problem..i should go to ask teacher tmr...a form 5 student should be work harder,it's not like me who is the lazier ppl...i took 10 subject in SPM..can i cover it as well??i asked myself...but i don't whether can cover it as well or not..anyway, i wil try my best...i have keep wasting my time for do useless things and i didn't touch my book in this few days...Tis wednesday i got my art project's title={sambutan hari kebangsaan Malaysia ke-53}..it is not a good title for me...but is myself decided to take it..so i will complete it as good as i can...
undeniable that i feeling moody now...the main cause of moody is i failed my motorcycle test ytd...it have many ppl to comfort me..thanks the care of you all...considering whether stil want to continue until i pass or not...somes may say that is too heavy for me or too difficult for me...someppl asked me..y i take it??i really don't and i know it is no use for me and summore it's dangerous..right now, i don't i should take wat decision...
end up vf..haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment