14 December 2009

It is ntg!!@@

No any ppl can manage my life...
no ppl can order me to do anything..
unless my parent..
and when i grow up ..
i go for work ..
the oli one can order me is my boss...
and somebody who inside my heart...
(but stil haven appear la)..lolxx..
OMG>>>
today monday ady...
tmr tuesday...
so nervous ar.....
i scare arrrrrrrr...
but i still need to face it...
although the result is bad..
is oso need to accept it..
rite???
so far..
holidays stil leave 2 week more...
next week..
all my tuition class going to start...
my bz life going to start...
sad case!!!

I cant control wat u wan to do and wat u wan to say...
but i can control wat i need to listen and wat should i do...
izzit...@@
lastly...
i m here to wish somebody..
he is YOK CHIN...
happy birthday to u..
may all ur dreams come true...
have a nice &fun day...
lolxxx..
ALL THE BEST...

No comments:

Post a Comment