02 September 2009

SEPTEMBER

tis winnie d pooh..so cute leh..i like d most...haha
thx FUN1,,,JIA NI...CALVIN>>>>>>
tis cake...bought fron my family...haha...


Ytd...1 of sept...is my bufday...
I go to skul as usual...
but tis year was happy den B4...haha...

when 29/08/09 was celebrated v my family..>hapi<>
bought at same shop(secret recipe)..wkk
Anyway...in here..i wants to ..
thx my family..relative...
and all my fren
....haha...
but i m dissapointed of sumting......
I wil try to 4 get it...........

september was started...
still hv 1 more month want to face
my FINAL EXAM lolzzz....
haiz....hope the time wil stop here..
n nvr go on 4ever................

I was took my result...
not satisfied...
hope nxt time wil b better.....+u+u..haha
d day after tmr..xin ni wan start her trial exam...
hope she can get pass v flying colour n nver
dissapoint....haha...

ALL THE BEST!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment